Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Can you tell me how to change the brown color of this box?
    I would like to be shown in orange.
    Thanks

1. pastilla
    swissa Friend

Can you post the url of the site please and make sure that Optimise CSS is set to off in the template.

Thanks

drdig Friend

<em>@swissa 297523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you post the url of the site please and make sure that Optimise CSS is set to off in the template.

Thanks</blockquote>

Mi web is: http://www.altadefinicionhd.com/

I do not know where the Optimise option in the CSS template. I do not see. I use Joomla 1.5.25

Thanks

pixelzombie Friend

Hello again 😉

Open up /templates/ja_rasite/css/colors/dark_purple.css

and change the color marked red to your desired orange color:

h1.fp-componentheading span strong.first-word {
    background: url("../../images/title-dark-purple.gif") no-repeat scroll left top #57212A;
    }
    h1.fp-componentheading span strong.first-word strong {
    background: url("../../images/title-dark-purple.gif") no-repeat scroll right top #57212A;
    }

Have you noticed that the image title-dark-purple.gif can’t be found?

Also please have a look at this list and look for Firebug. You should be able to find things easiely with it. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/web-development-tool-essentials-design-like-a-pro/

Cheers

Frank

drdig Friend

Hi, thanks for the information.
    I’ve changed, but look at the shadow below is not the same as the HD TECNO module nor the rounded squares.
    Do you know what can be and how to fix?
    thanks

pixelzombie Friend

That’s because the other modules use a background image that is missing in your images folder (as I explained above). The filename is title-dark-purple.gif and should be located in templatesja_rasiteimagesdark_purple.

I just noticed that your CSS is false. You’ve got the wrong image path. Try this (this is from the css file that comes with JA Rasite)

background: url(../../images/dark_purple/title-dark-purple.gif) no-repeat top left #57212A;
    }

background: url(../../images/dark_purple/title-dark-purple.gif) no-repeat top right #57212A;
    }

Cheers

Frank

drdig Friend

Perfect, now it looks good.
    I’ve noticed that in Safari and Google Chrome browsers do not see the shadows under the boxes, while in Firefox itself.

pixelzombie Friend

Thats not a shadow and there shouldn’t be one. The background image ends there and it shows the background color of the container. It’s not supposed to do so and it doesn’t look good aswell 🙂

Remove the background color and make it transparent to get a good look in all browsers.

background: url(../../images/dark_purple/title-dark-purple.gif) no-repeat top left transparent;
    }

background: url(../../images/dark_purple/title-dark-purple.gif) no-repeat top right transparent;

Cheers

Frank

drdig Friend

The only encounter with h1 lines are:

background: url(../../images/dark_purple/title-dark-purple.gif) no-repeat scroll left top ##FF8000;
    }

background: url(../../images/dark_purple/title-dark-purple.gif) no-repeat scroll right top ##FF8000;
    }

Would you like to send you the template css?

pixelzombie Friend

No, just replace those lines with the lines I posted before in message #8.
    If you need them in orange, copy those 2 h1-lines from the orange theme in your template and paste them there.

Cheers

Frank

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum