Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m using JAdecor features as default style. For some parts of the website i like to change the blue coloured items and tekst to red. But when i choose “theme RED” not only the color changes, but also the style.

TomC Moderator

<em>@rogergeraedts 482577 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I’m using JAdecor features as default style. For some parts of the website i like to change the blue coloured items and tekst to red. But when i choose “theme RED” not only the color changes, but also the style.</blockquote>

Why not change the particular items/elements via CSS?

TomC Moderator

I’m using JAdecor features as default style. For some parts of the website i like to change the blue coloured items and tekst to red. But when i choose “theme RED” not only the color changes, but also the style.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum