Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

is it possible to change default font size of the template?

I tried modifying the default font size from the .ini edit interface, but nothing changes..

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi njean !
    for change font default font size you login to admin , select extensions >> template manager >> JA Mageia.
    On right panel you can select default font size in font -size select box.

njean Friend

Thanks I tried that but nothing happens, font size won’t change..

emendabo Friend

Isn’t there a possibility to change the font size or the font size in the css data?
    Because im having the same problem, i just want to change the style of my font as far as the body part is concerned.

Thx in advance

njean Friend

it looks like it worked, after a reboot. So I guess the delay is due to my browser cache.

dozza Friend

<em>@emendabo 50483 wrote:</em><blockquote>Isn’t there a possibility to change the font size or the font size in the css data?</blockquote>

If you want the default font size to increase/decrease across all instances, check lines 40 to 60 of template_css.css as follows…

body.fs1 {
    font-size: 9px;
    }
    body.fs2{
    font-size: 10px;
    }
    body.fs3{
    font-size: 11px;
    }
    body.fs4{
    font-size: 12px;
    }
    body.fs5{
    font-size: 13px;
    }
    body.fs6{
    font-size: 14px;
    }

You can adjust all the above as required….

Then, you set which of the above 6 font size settings the template uses by default in index.php around line 62 as follows..

#font size default

$ja_font_size_default = 3;

So in the above version, the template uses body.fs3 by default which is 11px.:)
    😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dozza 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum