Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello. I cannot for the life of me work out how to make the defult background in Koniga’s to the pink one.

I have tried changing the: Template Manager: Parameters and the index.php but nothing changes it.
    NOTE: It does say in the Parameters: The Parameter-File /templates/ja_koniga/params.ini is Unwritable!

Can anyone point the way please.

Thanks

Menalto Friend

infinart Friend

Ok. Did that. But still not writeable according to the Template Manager.

mfcphil Friend

go to Templates /Ja Koniga/ index.php and change default colour from default to ‘sakura’ then clear your caches and you should have your pink background

infinart Friend

ok. so i have changed the index.php:

include_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.’/ja_templatetools.php’);
    $this->ja_color_themes = array(‘default’,’laputa’,’sakura’);
    /*echo “<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”‘. $iso[1] .'”?’ .’>”;*/
    global $ja_color_themes, $ja_header_images, $ja_width_default, $ja_color_sakura, $ja_font_size_default, $ja_tool, $ja_menutype, $ja_template_path, $ja_template_absolute_path, $ja_headerimg, $ja_color, $ja_width, $ja_font_size, $ja_template_name;
    global $jaMainmenuLastItemActive,$jaAvatar_path;
    $jaMainmenuLastItemActive = false;

I have set the template manager to: sakura

When I set the permission on my host (nblue host) it keeps changing back: params.ini – to unwritable!!!

I contacted bluhost and they say it seams to be Joomla that is causeing it to change since it only happens when I go to the template manager and then save or exit it.

All I want to do is have the pink bg??? Why is it so hard to change it? I have never had this problem with templates and I have made over 10 joomla sites.

Please help. Thanks.

msharding Friend

I have had succes changing the background by making the following change in the index.php file on line 70:

To resolve the color changing issue, in the index.php file change line 70 or so:

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”templates/<?php echo $JAconfig->template ?>/css/colors/<?php echo $JAconfig->ja_color; ?>.css” type=”text/css” />

To:

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”templates/<?php echo $JAconfig->template ?>/css/colors/<?php echo $JAconfig->ja_color; ?>” type=”text/css” />

There is a problem with the index.php file adding the .css extension to the style sheet name that already contains the extension. The result is that the index.php file looks for laputa.css.css. It is OBVIOUS that this is incorrect. By changing the lines of code, the correct stylesheet is found.

Now a new problem arises. The background color changes, but the rollover images in the main menu on the left hand side look fine until you rollover them, the color swaps out for the default black color.

Any ideas?

Micah

mfcphil Friend

Which version of the template are you using???

infinart Friend

version 1.0 in 1.5.

That is the only version right?

Is there another way of just setting the pink bg? I won’t need the green or blue one at anytime.

You can log into the admin: user: support Pass: support

Thanks.

msharding Friend

I am using 1.5 version of Template running on Joomla 1.5. No additional components default installation other than the tweak I mentioned above. I am able to switch backgrounds after applying my change, but the rollovers don’t change. Yes, I emptied my cache and temp internet files. Still no luck, but at least the background changes.

Micah

infinart Friend

Thanks. I figgured it should work. But it isn’t! ;0)

I have added no mod, comps nor bots.

Umm, anyone have any ideas?

You are welcome to login to the admin:

http://www.weddingcouture.com.au
    xxxxx
    xxxxx

Thanks.

msharding Friend

Did you post the URL to your site somewhere and I missed it?

kallan Friend

Can one of the administrators make the necessary change to the index.php file in the quickstart download (and any other downloads that need it for this template) so that the css problem is resolved for new downloaders. I only just downloaded this yesterday and I have the same problem .css.css

Thanks

Kiwidesign

infinart Friend

yeah. url was near the top of the thread. http://weddingcouture.com.au

Ok so I changed this:

To resolve the color changing issue, in the index.php file change line 70 or so:

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”templates/<?php echo $JAconfig->template ?>/css/colors/<?php echo $JAconfig->ja_color; ?>.css” type=”text/css” />

To:

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”templates/<?php echo $JAconfig->template ?>/css/colors/<?php echo $JAconfig->ja_color; ?>” type=”text/css” />

AND IT WORKED FINE!!! Thanks, the roll-over is fine too.

Cheers and thanks for your help people. 😉

holmgreenfalk Friend

So, what do we write to get the Laputa theme?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  holmgreenfalk 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum