Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m using JA Corona and using the dropline menu with it. I see a usability problem in the menu. When i try to go to a submenu by moving my mouse over a top menu item, the submenus change.

This is extremely irritating. There should be some kind of a delay before the submenus are changed. Please let me know how to introduce this delay.

mihirc Friend

<em>@tekdinet 142020 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m using JA Corona and using the dropline menu with it. I see a usability problem in the menu. When i try to go to a submenu by moving my mouse over a top menu item, the submenus change.

This is extremely irritating. There should be some kind of a delay before the submenus are changed. Please let me know how to introduce this delay.</blockquote>

Hello,

Go to the templates folder > Ja Corona > Ja Menus > ja_scriptdlmenu > ja.scriptdlmenu.js

First line of the code:

var jasdl_delay = 1000

Edit it to the time you want.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

tekdinet Friend

Hi mihirc,
    Great to see you here. Thanks for the tip. I’m gonna try that out and will let you know how it goes.

mihirc Friend

<em>@tekdinet 142177 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi mihirc,
    Great to see you here. Thanks for the tip. I’m gonna try that out and will let you know how it goes.</blockquote>

Hey,

Are “mihirc” kay? Ani great to see here mhanje? Yea just increase the delay it will work fine.

Btw, who is the person logged in right now?

Mihir.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mihirc 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum