Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would like to be able to change the color of the drop down menu buttons. I’m using blue and when I have a drop menu I would like it to be a lighter shade than the main menu color. I’m hoping it’s possible and someone can show me how to accomplish. Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

can you send your url ? So I can know what menu you use, or you can attact screenshot.

TomC Moderator

<em>@hgroeper 47928 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to be able to change the color of the drop down menu buttons. I’m using blue and when I have a drop menu I would like it to be a lighter shade than the main menu color. I’m hoping it’s possible and someone can show me how to accomplish. Thanks.</blockquote>

Have you tried experimenting with the relative css files / parameters?

hgroeper Friend

Thanks, I’m looking into that now. If I’m not succesful I will ask for more help.

Sherlock Friend

If you say more what module you are using, I can help you. Plz say more detail, print screen or send your URL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum