Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can you tell me where the css file is located to change the colour of the font on the slideshow. I want to change the small text under the heading from colour 666666 to FFFFFF.

Currently using JA Minisite: Green

Ive tried using firebug but it won’t give me the location of the file.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind show me your site URL and please turn off CSS Compression mode. ( or after you have turn off it you can find byself )
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

pritam Friend

Hello rwjoomlart ,

To Change font colour of text in JA Slideshow

To see the correct file location to modify , you need to goto admin login->goto Extensions–>Template manager–>ja_ministe->Global-> Css & Javascript Compress -> and set Optimize CSS to “No” so you can see the correct files to modify and not the compressed version.

Can you please provide site url , so we can help you better.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Two areas – One for the Headline, One for the copy….both in the same file.

HEADLINE

Goto: /modules/mod_jaslideshow2/assets/themes/minisite/style.css – around line 68
    And change the item below in red.

.ja-slide-desc a span {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    display: block;
    font-family: 'BebasNeueRegular',Arial,sans-serif;
    font-size: 400%;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: 100%;
    margin: 0 0 10px;

}

COPY
    Goto: modules/mod_jaslideshow2/assets/themes/minisite/style.cssaround line 56

.ja-slide-desc {
    color: #666666;
    text-align: center;

}

Have fun!
    John.

rwjoomlart Friend

I realise why firebug would not give me the correct path since I had the optimise css set to yes. Thanks John – great result.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rwjoomlart 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum