Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

please help ! anyone knows how change the font’s color which i circled ? thanks

i like to change from default black color to others

1. help
    Phill Moderator

We are looking for the code below

.default .ja-zinsec h2 a {
    color: #000000;

}

If you could post a link to your site with css optimization turned off in the template manager I can tell you exactly where to find it.

thethoithethoi Friend

in what file ? tamplate.css ?

Phill Moderator

Please do as requested above and post a link to your site with css optimization set to “No” in the template managers global tab.

thethoithethoi Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@thethoithethoi 246045 wrote:</em><blockquote>in what file ? tamplate.css ?</blockquote>
    Have you worked much with Joomla templates and/or CSS? I ask because if you are going to want to make even simple modifications of various styling items, you really do need to familiarize yourself with the basics of CSS rules and classes. Believe me, it will very much benefit you in the short and long run to spend a little bit of time now to research and learn about CSS web design. There are literally DOZENS of free resources for this available on the web.

🙂

thethoithethoi Friend

yes, i know a little bit of CSS. do you know where is the block code in what file that controls the font’s color in my question ? please help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thethoithethoi 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum