Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

For the remaining black elements just above the footer – assuming you want them white – add the following to your custom.css file:

.t3-mainbody > .row {
    background: #ffffff;
    }

TomC Moderator

For the remaining black elements just above the footer – assuming you want them white – add the following to your custom.css file:

.t3-mainbody > .row {
    }

TomC Moderator

For that corner graphic on the “Get In Touch” button in the main nav, add the following to your custom.css file:

.navbar-nav > li.nav-highlight > a::before, .navbar-nav a.nav-highlight::before {
    border-left: 15px solid #0c3276;
    }

TomC Moderator

For that corner graphic on the “Get In Touch” button in the main nav, add the following to your custom.css file:

.navbar-nav > li.nav-highlight > a::before, .navbar-nav a.nav-highlight::before {
    border-left: 15px solid #0c3276;
    }

erafirst Friend

Ok thank you for your help so far. I swapped the logo-bg.png and the footer-bg.png but the footer is still showing black. I am still messing with the one at the top.

erafirst Friend

Ok thank you for your help so far. I swapped the logo-bg.png and the footer-bg.png but the footer is still showing black. I am still messing with the one at the top.

TomC Moderator

<em>@erafirst 486981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok thank you for your help so far. I swapped the logo-bg.png and the footer-bg.png but the footer is still showing black. I am still messing with the one at the top.</blockquote>

See Post #9 above with regard to the footer

TomC Moderator

<em>@erafirst 486981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok thank you for your help so far. I swapped the logo-bg.png and the footer-bg.png but the footer is still showing black. I am still messing with the one at the top.</blockquote>

See Post #9 above with regard to the footer

erafirst Friend

yeah i did that in the custom.css file and it made the whole background blue. I want the white background. Just the angles that are still black on the bottom is what i wanted to change.

erafirst Friend

yeah i did that in the custom.css file and it made the whole background blue. I want the white background. Just the angles that are still black on the bottom is what i wanted to change.

TomC Moderator

You haven’t yet implemented this recommendation . . . .

<em>@TomC 486977 wrote:</em><blockquote>For the remaining black elements just above the footer – assuming you want them white – add the following to your custom.css file:

.t3-mainbody > .row {
    }

</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

You haven’t yet implemented this recommendation . . . .

<em>@TomC 486977 wrote:</em><blockquote>For the remaining black elements just above the footer – assuming you want them white – add the following to your custom.css file:

.t3-mainbody > .row {
    }

</blockquote>

erafirst Friend

I did that and it made my whole background blue. I didn’t like it so i removed it. I have now put it back on there to show you what it has done. I wanted only the black angles from right above the footer to be blue. I have re-attached the file from before with the areas that im talking about boxed. They don’t show up while i have the custom.css edited as you told me to do.

erafirst Friend

I did that and it made my whole background blue. I didn’t like it so i removed it. I have now put it back on there to show you what it has done. I wanted only the black angles from right above the footer to be blue. I have re-attached the file from before with the areas that im talking about boxed. They don’t show up while i have the custom.css edited as you told me to do.

TomC Moderator

What I recommended was using the color code for WHITE – i.e. #ffffff – not blue for that particular element.

So the CSS rule should look exactly like this:

.t3-mainbody > .row {
    background: #ffffff ;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  erafirst 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum