Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

What I recommended was using the color code for WHITE – i.e. #ffffff – not blue for that particular element.

So the CSS rule should look exactly like this:

.t3-mainbody > .row {
    background: #ffffff ;
    }

erafirst Friend

Ok i did that too. I like the angles on the page at the bottom. It was part of the reason i went with the template. Even if i change it back to white it kills the angles from the slideshow position.

erafirst Friend

Ok i did that too. I like the angles on the page at the bottom. It was part of the reason i went with the template. Even if i change it back to white it kills the angles from the slideshow position.

erafirst Friend

It is now exactly as you have asked me to make it.

erafirst Friend

It is now exactly as you have asked me to make it.

erafirst Friend

I found the file i needed to change. It was mainbody-bg-3 for the angle at the bottom. I did not need to apply a custom.css for that part. When doing that it blocks off part of what makes this theme so attractive.

Thanks for your help.

erafirst Friend

I found the file i needed to change. It was mainbody-bg-3 for the angle at the bottom. I did not need to apply a custom.css for that part. When doing that it blocks off part of what makes this theme so attractive.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  erafirst 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum