Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How do i change the header logo image? to put my companys logo inplace of the template name

sunrise Friend

Hi nfusiononline, welcome to JoomlArt!

Changing the header is quite simple, no matter what template you are using. You will find it in:

…/YourSite/templates/YourTemplate/images/logo.gif

for example sitename/temlates/ja_zeolite/images/logo.gif

sometimes it will be logo.jpg or logo.png or logo_default.jpg

To replace this with your own, open it in photoshop or some graphics program and put in your picture and save, replacing the old one. It might be good to just keep a backup of the old one if you want, although you have the original in the quickstart package anyway.

Hope this is helpful and you are able to get your logo up there.

anisjolly Friend

also dont forget to amend the template.css with the correct parameters as if your logo is slight larger or smaller than then one that’s already in the template, you’ll need to amend the width and height in the css code.

to do that simply search for logo.gif in the template.css file and you’ll get to the right code (there’s only one section with that code in).

🙂

gschorr Friend

I changed the logo file but it does not come up – still get ja zeolite logo. i checked the css file and I even pointed it to a different file name and it still comes up with ja zeolite logo.

bennitos Friend

what was the exact file name + extension that you uploaded?

gschorr Friend

It was cached – now it is working – thanks

bookpeg Friend

What do you mean it was cached i have the same problem i replaced the logo.gif and still got the same logo…

bennitos Friend

<em>@bookpeg 113474 wrote:</em><blockquote>What do you mean it was cached i have the same problem i replaced the logo.gif and still got the same logo…</blockquote>

MIght be better to open a different thread, include what template you used.

And include the location of the logo.gif you replaced.

Did you replace the logo.gif with another logo.gif?

bookpeg Friend

Ok i’m going to open one in Teline11 right now. thanks good day.

gschorr Friend

mine was actually logo.png – you have to check which file you are using as your logo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gschorr 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum