Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to replace the HOME in Top Menu with the fa-home icon. I can not find the proper HTML file to replace HOME with <i class=”fa fa-home”></i>. Or maybe I should make an override somehow, somewhere, so my fa_home button will not disappear when I update.

I am working very hard to adjust your beautiful template to my site’s needs. So many possibilities, I am afraid I use to few of them. Since I am rebuilding my site locally with Xampp, my live site still runs on Joomla! 2.5 with a standard template. A very early live version you can watch here, if necessary, but please do not be offended with what I did to your template on that early try.

Anyway, I submitted a screenshot from my local site. I am planning on going live tomorrow. Thank you for your time and for Purity III.

1. JoomlArt_03_fa_home
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Icons are called from font awesome .
    I am not able to see your screenshot as its not clear .
    If you want to set icons for Mega menu . You can set it from template manager>>Ja PurityIII>>Template options >> Mega menu>>Select Menu >> Add icon code .
    Here is a doc for menu system.

williwaw Friend

Thank you, also for the link. I should have known and found out myself it was this easy. Sorry for the small image. Site has gone live, with the icon…

1. home_icon_worked
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  williwaw 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum