Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’d like to change the main nav color to a pale grey. Our logo is navy blue (#003366) and can’t be overlaid on the blue.

Anytime I change the main nav color to pale grey though, the color of all the header links becomes invisible. Ideally, the menu item colors will be #003366 as well. Any hints on how to fix this CSS?

And any tips on changing the MegaMenu styles to match what I’m describing above?

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on

TomC Moderator

bmens Friend

I’m afraid the site is currently on a local server, and there is no public access.

1. beta
    bmens Friend

I’m afraid the site is currently on a local server, and there is no public access.

bmens Friend

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/purity_iii/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the followng CSS rule:

.t3-mainnav {
    background-color: #fff;
    }

Change the color code to whatever color you’re wanting for the main-nav background.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE- REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps.

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/purity_iii/css/

.t3-mainnav {
    }

Change the color code to whatever color you’re wanting for the main-nav background.

Hope That Helps.

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

.t3-mainnav {
    }

Hope That Helps.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum