Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart!

QUESTION 1:
    I changed my logotyp to a 81 x 53 image, and I want it that size.
    The Menu items didn’t move to the mid when the bonus menu bar got higher, so now the items got a bigger gap beneath than over them.

I want them to be in the mid like in the picture below that I created in PS, just to show easier what I mean.

So, how can I move the bonus menu items to the mid of the height?

QUESTION 2:
    How do I change the font of the Bonus Menu items? I didn’t find any option in the template manager, and I’ve tried too edit the template.css, but I don’t get it to work!

Your sincerely,
    Infib

1. bild-1
    2. bild-2
    chavan Friend

1. Due to the Height of logo you get the empty space in the Menu , we can adjust the spacing like the image attached. Please check and confirm . so i could suggest the css code.

2. Add this code to this css /templates/ja_appolio/css/themes/alizarin/template.css

change Arial to any font family

.t3-mainnav .navbar-nav > li > a{
    font-family:Arial;
    }

1. Norrut.nu-2014-07-29-12-49-31
    infib Friend

Hello again Chavan!

Sorry for my late answer, haven’t been home.

1. I changed the height of the logotype now.
    The spacing looks good on the image you showed in your last post!
    What css code should I edit / add, to make it look like that?

2. Thanks, it now worked to change font! But it didn’t work to change font size- or style by adding or font-weight and font-size. Do you have any clue why?

Your sincerely
    Infib

infib Friend

I don’t know if you missed this, so I “BUMP” it.

//Infib

chavan Friend

GO to this file: /templates/ja_appolio/css/themes/alizarin/template.css

1. Replace this code

.t3-mainnav .navbar-nav > li > a{ font-family: Arial; font-size: 22px font-weight: regular; }

with

.t3-mainnav .navbar-nav > li > a{ font-family: Arial;
    padding:23px 15px; font-size: 22px; font-weight: regular; }

2. Replace this code

.head-right > div { float: right; border-right: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 10px 15px; height: 50px; }

with

.head-right > div { float: right; border-right: 1px solid #ddd; padding: 19px 15px; height: 66px; }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum