Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can’t seem to figure out how to change the main menu font color, face and size. If possible, I would even like to use roll over images for the menu. Please let me know it this is possible.

Thanks,
    Anna

TomC Moderator

As is always helpful with most requests, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.

glucosillo Friend

Hello, I am in a similar situation than annasweb. I want to change the size of the font in the menu, but I can´t find how. I see that in the template manager I can modify it, but the problem is that also change the size of the font un the slideshow. ¿Which file must I edit to change only the size of the menu?

My web is on http://www.agentesdkv.es

Thanks

alex

1. Captura01082013-2
    TomC Moderator

<em>@glucosillo 383209 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I am in a similar situation than annasweb. I want to change the size of the font in the menu, but I can´t find how. I see that in the template manager I can modify it, but the problem is that also change the size of the font un the slideshow. ¿Which file must I edit to change only the size of the menu?

My web is on http://www.agentesdkv.es

Thanks

alex</blockquote>

Alex:
    So that we can try to best assist you, please set your site to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager — General settings

glucosillo Friend

It is yet on status Enable Development Module = Yes and Enable Template information = Yes

I send you an user in PM if you want to verify it.

TomC Moderator

To modify the size fo your main navigation menu items:

Within file path –> /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

at line 52, add whatever additional font properties you wish – for example:

span.menu-title {
    color: #FFFFFF
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    font-family: Times New Roman;
    font-size: 20px;
    }

Of course, you can play around with the color and size properties until you arrive art the result you are most happy with.

Hope That Helps

glucosillo Friend

It works. Thanks a lot

TomC Moderator

<em>@glucosillo 383331 wrote:</em><blockquote>It works. Thanks a lot</blockquote>
    Glad to be of assistance . . . . All the best with your continued site development

😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum