Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We want to make the 1st level menu smaller because we want to make room for 1 more menu item.

How do we make the 1st level menu smaller?
    Also, we might need to make 2nd and 3rd level items smaller too if it looks strange only having 1st level smaller. I did see 2nd and 3rd level mentioned in other posts but I am not sure if this has changed.

Thank you.

cjmicro Friend

Which menu are you using? It is probably in that CSS, so for example, if you are using css menu, go to
    templatefolder/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.cssmenu.css

and you will see the list styles for 1st level, 2nd level, etc. I think if you change it there it will change the size.

For example:

/* 1st level */
    #ja-cssmenu li a {
    display: block;
    text-decoration: none;
    font-size: 92%;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: #CCCCCC;
    padding: 8px 20px;

Change the font size to 80% or something, then add a different font size in the 2nd level “li a” styling, etc.

Cheryl

cjmicro Friend

PS that code was not from edenite, it was from rutile, but hopefully give you the idea. If you need more exact I can go find it in rutile, just tell me which menu style you are using.
    Cheryl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum