Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I changed the width of the template by default that is customized to 1020pixel ie 1200Pixels.
    I wanted to know how do I change the size of ja-mainbody “style =” width: 75% and take 70% and the size ja-right “class =” column sidebar “style =” width: 25% and take 30%

1. body
    pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>Custom column width
    Expression: <block name=”right” width=”25″ …>
    Purpose: this setting will override the default column width of 20% set for all blocks in the middle block. A higher value of this parameter will increase the width of left and / or right blocks, and will decrease the width of the main body block.

– See more at: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Block_type</blockquote>

Check the T3 Framework wiki HERE

lg21 Friend

but I do not want to change the position of the modules, or add others, just wanted to understand, since I have increased the width of the entire template, if you could work through the stili.css to change the width of the two columns, and vary the percentage width of which are now 75% and 25% and bring them to 70% and 30%

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote> if you could work through the stili.css to change the width of the two columns</blockquote>

With the info provided above you will not change the positions but increase the width of the right column to 30% while the main content will be redimensioned to the remaining 70%

<block name="right" width="30" >

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum