Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I published this post the other day I get an error and can not see

The question is this. I wish that in the main module instead of the text “More” to read “Read more”.
    Is it possible to change it?

Thank you very much.

1. leer-mas
    swissa Friend

These are all from core Joomla language ini files located in joomlaroot/languages

If you go to the Spanish and in there are a range of ini files that hold all the translations. This looks like main content so I think that you need to look in es-ES.com_content.ini

If you look there for “Read more” and then on the right is Mas and you can change it.

Bestens

drdig Friend

<em>@swissa 297921 wrote:</em><blockquote>These are all from core Joomla language ini files located in joomlaroot/languages

If you go to the Spanish and in there are a range of ini files that hold all the translations. This looks like main content so I think that you need to look in es-ES.com_content.ini

If you look there for “Read more” and then on the right is Mas and you can change it.

Bestens</blockquote>

I have checked what you said and the text “Read More” is translated into Spanish.
    The problem must be in the module itself, but I do not know how to fix it.

swissa Friend

OK. Within the language directory is also a range of other ini files.

Find the one that is for the module

es-ES.mod_your-module.ini and do the same within that file.

drdig Friend

OK, but not which module is.
    In http://www.joomlart.com/static/guides/layout/?ja_rasite described as “body” and not see it in the folder you told me.
    Can you help?
    thanks

swissa Friend

Hi,

I don’t have Rave but do lots with multi language sites so know the ini files. I am not a Joomlart mod or staff but If you want to PM me your ftp details and admin login I will have a look.

drdig Friend

Thank you for your offer, worst I can not give me the data request.
    Greetings.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I published this post the other day I get an error and can not see

The question is this. I wish that in the main module instead of the text “More” to read “Read more”.
    Is it possible to change it?</blockquote>

Hi you must go in this file rasite15languageen-GBen-GB.ini and find this line of code

READMORE=Read more

If you are using another language as default you must search in that language file es-ES.ini for example

drdig Friend

I looked at the document es-ES.ini and is written “Leer más …”, but in the text of the module in question is read only “Más…”

Can you fix it?

pavit Moderator

In your folder go to this file languagees-ESes-ES.com_content.ini and find this

MORE=Más...

drdig Friend

I added “Leer” and I’ve replaced the file but still do not see the text …

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have changed the text READ MORE on your site the file was es-ES.com_content.ini and the correct code is

READMORE=Leer más

Regards

drdig Friend

Thanks a lot, now shows well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  drdig 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum