Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to change the name of the module-position in which the topmenu is displayed in JA_Zite template.

The current position-name is “top_menu”, but I want to change it to “topmenu-right”, to have it the same as in other JAT3-templates on my site.

So, I changed the layout.xml-file (in my site it is called “default-zite.xml”, as follows:

<blocks name="top" style="xhtml">
    <block name="absolute" type="modules" style="raw">absolute</block>
    <block name="top-panel" type="modules" style="raw" main-inner="1">top-panel</block>
    <block name="topmenu-right" type="topmenu" >topmenu-right</block>
    <block name="topbar" type="topbar" main-inner="1"></block>
    <block name="header" type="header"></block>
    <block name="mainnav" type="mainnav" main-inner="1"></block>
    <block name="masshead" no-main="1">masshead</block>
    <block name="slideshow" type="modules" style="raw" no-main="1">slideshow</block>
    <block name="topsl" type="spotlight" main-inner="1">user1</block>
    <block name="topsl1" type="spotlight" main-inner="1">user2</block>
    </blocks>

But the module-position-name does not change and stays top_menu. Where can I change this name??

Thanks for your quick respons, Gerard

Sherlock Friend

Hi gverheij,

Is the topmenu a custom block that you created ? If that is the case, I think you should check right into the code of that block file to see if the top_menu text is fixed there. If that doesn’t help, you can pm me your url , the admin account and the FTP info I will take a look for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum