Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am not an expert for CSS. So I need a little bit help from support. I want change the color in the cyan (Default) and/or orange template. Specially I want change the color of the highlighted menu item from green to cyan. Where I can do that stuff in the CSS-Files?

Thank you for help.

Kind Regards, RS 🙂

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi,
    If you want to change color for template, pls change it in file: /ja_edenite/css/template.css.
    There are some color is used to specify template color, they are in /css/color/default.css and /css/color/orange.css

And, to change color of highlight menu item from green to cyan, pls open /ja_edenite/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.css.menu.css and find this code

#ja-cssmenu li a.active, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:hover, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:active, #ja-cssmenu li a.active:focus {
    background:#91AE4E url(../../images/grad2-2.gif) repeat-x scroll center top;
    color:#FFFFFF;
    }

You can change name “grad2-2.gif” to “grad2-1.gif” or “grad2.gif”.
    If you want to change to another color, pls open /images/grad2-2.gif and modify it.

Regards.

rsiebert Friend

Thank you for the tip. It is working pretty.

Now I have the “problem” taht I use the Dropline Menue. Which means that I need to change the color of the highlighted/selected sub menu items. How I can change the color code and where I find the color code to do that.

May be somebody have another tip for me.

Greetz from Vienna

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@rsiebert 48986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for the tip. It is working pretty.

Now I have the “problem” taht I use the Dropline Menue. Which means that I need to change the color of the highlighted/selected sub menu items. How I can change the color code and where I find the color code to do that.

May be somebody have another tip for me.

Greetz from Vienna</blockquote>

To change color for hightlight sub menu item, pls open template.css, find this code:

#ja-subnav li.active a, #ja-subnav li.active a:hover, #ja-subnav li.active a:active, #ja-subnav li.active a:focus {
    color: #8BAB32; <= CHANGE THIS VALUE AS WHAT YOU NEED
    font-weight:bold;
    }

Regards.

rsiebert Friend

Thank you! Everything is working fine now!:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rsiebert 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum