Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

how i change position in ja rasite
    iam use rtl i need it to be
    (Left – Body – Right)

1. 11111
    kobenes Friend

You can go to Template Manager > JA Rasite and on this page click on Profiles tab… At the bottom you will see Layout Settings. There is Default option, you can select which layout option you want.

unicom Friend

it is default iam not chang it
    but look at this attachment

1. 11111
    kobenes Friend

You must change it, because as default JA Rasite use main-left-right… So you should change it as you want from the dropline list.

unicom Friend

where is dropline list. ?????

kobenes Friend

<em>@kobenes 202725 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can go to Template Manager > JA Rasite and on this page click on Profiles tab… At the bottom you will see Layout Settings. There is Default option, you can select which layout option you want.</blockquote>
    I wrote pn previous reply where you can find this option.

unicom Friend

oh god it is like u said and nothimg new first attach is my sitting
    the second attach is what i want to be content in center not left

1. 22323
    kobenes Friend

I couldn’t understand sorry, are you OK that you have left-main-right stand?
    As I can see in the second image you did it (but ofcourse if it is your site)…
    If you want me to check your site, please send me your admin user name and password via PM and I will check it.

unicom Friend

no the secont it is not my pic i found it i want to be like the second pic
    my site is like the default (main -left-right)
    i want to chang it to (left-main-right) like the second pic
    i hope u got me

kobenes Friend

I got you… From the first picture (that you have) did you check the dropline list? As I can see from the image Default Layout option is selected as Default for your template. On this list there should be other options like right-main-left and others… You can select from there what you want.

unicom Friend

i try all of this nothing chang it to (left-main-right)

kobenes Friend

If you send me an admin account info I can check it myself, otherwise that was all I can do dor you 🙂

unicom Friend

thnx for ur help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  unicom 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum