Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How can I put the menu in the middle under the logo? thanks

1. Cattura
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@elanto75 475972 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I put the menu in the middle under the logo? thanks</blockquote>
    HI it can become in the center as u want but in that case if you have less menu items it will shift its position .
    as the menu logo and header right position is currently at the same row .
    if you wish to put it down it can be look like this >>> http://prntscr.com/7bx1k8
    It would be helpful if you will share your site url here and let me know if you want header like above in screenshot .

elanto75 Friend

The site is local, I attach picture to see what I mean

1. Cattura1
    elanto75 Friend

<em>@elanto75 476017 wrote:</em><blockquote>The site is local, I attach picture to see what I mean</blockquote>

Please help, it is very urgent!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Main nav is started from the left to right and fill the new menu items in it .
    So it can left to right , to make it just below the logo and exact center needs to add padding-left property but by this whenever you will add new menu item it will break previous design because new menu item always comes in the right side .
    + you also using header right module position so its really tough to arrange them in this way in the single line .
    I have attached a modified header.php with some changes . (Main nav is using span9 width for large screen and span3 for header right module )
    replace it with original header.php
    Take a backup of original file before changing .

+ add this css code in your custom.css file

@media (min-width:991px) {.t3-mainnav{padding-left:350px;}}

Padding-left value is moving menu item from left to right .
    Hope it helps .

1. header.zip
    elanto75 Friend

<blockquote>+ add this css code in your custom.css file

@media (min-width:991px) {.t3-mainnav{padding-left:350px;}}

Padding-left value is moving menu item from left to right .
    Hope it helps .</blockquote>

I followed your instructions but the line of code that I put it in your custom.css has no effect on the menu. how do I fix?

elanto75 Friend

<em>@elanto75 476273 wrote:</em><blockquote>I followed your instructions but the line of code that I put it in your custom.css has no effect on the menu. how do I fix?</blockquote>

Sorry I was wrong, solved thanks again!

elanto75 Friend

everything works fine when it is full screen but if I reduce the size of the menu back next to the logo, how can I make him stay in the logo?

1. full
    2. Cattura
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The above changes will not work for small devices .
    I tried but it for u but unfortunately it will break the design because as i said in my earlier posts padding left in small devices not fit and breaking the design .
    For mobile the default view is designed in this way whenever user open the site he/she can see the menu ,logo as well the content . Sorry for not being much help in this case .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum