Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The read more link is farther down from the articles, and I have tried changing the readon css to no avail. Can someone tell me how to make less space above the readon link (and style it in general in case i want to add an image etc)

live site is http://www.waredaca.com see in the “news” module on the top right how far down the read more is? I want it to be directly after the article.

Thanks,
    Cheryl

nguyenhuu quang Friend

hi Cheryl
    I cant see READMORE button
    pls check it again

cjmicro Friend

I’m sorry, I will put it back.

The first couple have manual “click here for more” links and no “readmore”. The last one (Thank you) has a readmore link.

http://www.waredaca.com home page

thank you for looking. I would actually love it if I could put the link right after the text similar to how I have the other 2, so the last sentence in the intro text then … read more right after it.

Cheryl

nguyenhuu quang Friend

still : Click here for more info.

cjmicro Friend

When you go to the home page, waredaca.com, in the grey news box module there are 3 articles, the last one is a thank you, with the read more link underneath.

<blockquote>UPDATED Wednesday Schooling Show Schedule: details and schedule to follow…Click here for more info.

Todd Bryan Monthly Clinics–Tuesday with Todd at Waredaca! More dates and details coming soon under the Clinics page!

Registration has begun!! for Summer Lessons! Check Details under Lessons page.

Thank you to all our great volunteers! Do you want to be a part of this special group of people?

Read more…
    </blockquote>

There is a big gap before the read more link. The other 2 I put in manual hrefs.

Cheryl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum