Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

There are 2 links under the login text boxes, that i want to change.
    Forgot your password?
    Forgot your username?

with current links (page not found)
    hawkstore/index.php/using-joomla/extensions/components/users-component/password-reset
    hawkstore/index.php/using-joomla/extensions/components/users-component/username-reminder

How to change this links to
    hawkstore/index.php/password-reset
    hawkstore/index.php/username-reminder-request

1. hawkstore
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI if you don`t want to use the system url .
    you need to create menu for it .
    Go to menu>>>>add new menu menu >>>menu type>>user manager>>>password reset .
    for Forget password create a menu >>>menu type>>user manager >>>username reminder request .

see this >>> http://prntscr.com/42ix6d

Hope it helps

jemir Friend

actually system url is not working for me. When i click forgot password, it go to blank page. Do you know why?

I notice its not working when i unpublished J! Pages on main menu. It working again when i publish it.
    When i publish url is
    hawkstore/index.php/j-pages/bonus-page/password-reset

1. hawkstore
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jemir 436694 wrote:</em><blockquote>actually system url is not working for me. When i click forgot password, it go to blank page. Do you know why?

I notice its not working when i unpublished J! Pages on main menu. It working again when i publish it.
    When i publish url is
    hawkstore/index.php/j-pages/bonus-page/password-reset

</blockquote>

Hi
    as per the screenshot J-pages is the parent menu of all other menus inside it ,so whenever you unpublished the parent menu ,
    It will also unpublished the child menu items .
    You can make the child menu items as root menu items .
    If you don`t want to use J-pages menu as parent

jemir Friend

How to hide link under login text box?I want to hide it because that link is not working
    Create an account
    Forgot your username?
    Forgot your password?

1. hawkstore
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jemir 436719 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to hide link under login text box?I want to hide it because that link is not working
    Create an account
    Forgot your username?
    Forgot your password?

</blockquote>

Can you share your working site url here ,so that i can assist you better .

jemir Friend

I still working in localhost. By the way i already success remove 3 system URL from login form. TQ for your support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jemir 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum