Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HI,

How do i change the social icons to my own images. I know its a module but where do the icons reside. I am only using FB & Twitter so i only wish to know where the images are being pulled from and replace them.

Thanks for any help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@global21 264059 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI,

How do i change the social icons to my own images. I know its a module but where do the icons reside. I am only using FB & Twitter so i only wish to know where the images are being pulled from and replace them.

Thanks for any help.</blockquote>
    The images are located in your images/stories folder

global21 Friend

HI Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. i have look in that location and cannot find them at all. I am a bit lost the code in the module is below but still i do not know where the images are coming from.

<p class="listIcon"><a class="ico-social ico-facebook" href="#" title="Facebook">Facebook</a><a class="ico-social ico-twitter" href="#" title="Twitter">Twitter</a></p>

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You change this code from /templates/ja_minisite/css/template.css in the line #904

.ico-social {
    background: url(../images/social_icon.png) 0 -50px no-repeat; < change this line
    display: block;
    float: left;
    height: 40px;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-indent: -9999em;
    width: 40px;
    }

TomC Moderator

<em>@global21 264217 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. i have look in that location and cannot find them at all. I am a bit lost the code in the module is below but still i do not know where the images are coming from.
    </blockquote>
    I must apologize to you . . . I was looking into the images for the wrong template. I am very sorry.

As khoand indicates that the image file path appears to be images/social-icon – you will want to check there for that particular image.

Again, I apologize for my confusion and for steering you incorrectly.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

If I can jump in…those images are actually part of the TEMPLATE image folder.

[FONT=arial]yoursite.com/templates/ja_minisite/images/social_icon.png[/FONT]

All of the social icons are located on that one sprite-like file.

Have fun!
    John.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum