Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

is there a way to make the submenu in JA Healthcare to show BELOW the main menu horizontal?
    I would like to have a horizontal sub-menu just below the parent horizontal menu.
    At the moment I have a horizontal parent menu and a vertical sub menu.
    Joomla 3.5.1, clean installation with clean fresh JA Healthcare – nothing changed in the code.

So I tried using the navbar-nav and nav-tabs and nav-pills menu class suffix, but it doesn’t work. I am putting a space before the suffix. Still nothing.
    (I tried to test it on a menu placed somewhere in the ‘section’ position and the navbar-nav worked to make the first menu level horizontal, but the child items still showed as vertical – image attached)

I found a code that is exactly what I’m looking for, but I have no idea how to implement that into my Joomla
    Here’s the link to the solution: http://www.bootply.com/sSBMKu527D

Any help would be greatly aprreciated!
    Best regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

This belongs to the Megamenu system of T3 framework, unfortunately, at this moment, T3 framework doesn’t support this type of navigation.

wbroda Friend

That’s a pity! It’s such a nice way to navigate through the page. Thanks for your reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wbroda 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum