Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am wanting to change the folder name of the template so it does not appear in the source code.
    I am wanting to do this on a live site so I cannot have it go down at all.

1. I have changed the templateDetails.xml to the new name in the <name>myNameHere</name>

2. The name in the admin area has also been changed and set to default

The template name on the server is Ja_lolite, and this also the case when source code.

My question is, Am I able to change the name of the folder Ja_lolite on the server to the new name without the site going down and there being a lot of problems with the site?

Is there another step I also need to make sure I change?

Thanks in advance

lamvt Friend

<em>@marginmedia 188811 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I am wanting to change the folder name of the template so it does not appear in the source code.
    I am wanting to do this on a live site so I cannot have it go down at all.

1. I have changed the templateDetails.xml to the new name in the <name>myNameHere</name>

2. The name in the admin area has also been changed and set to default

The template name on the server is Ja_lolite, and this also the case when source code.

My question is, Am I able to change the name of the folder Ja_lolite on the server to the new name without the site going down and there being a lot of problems with the site?

Is there another step I also need to make sure I change?

Thanks in advance</blockquote>

Easy for you to changes it, no problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lamvt 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum