Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hi..I want to make the cirlce of ja-typo-legend legend-rounded legend to be red…see
    what can I do??

1. dfgfsdgs
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

irfandi Friend

it’s in:

http://jroh.us/index.php/jroh-photography

I have tried to change the style.css in the system –> jatypo, but, it only change the color to read in the backend/JCE. But, when I look at the site, it still use the blue color…

khoand Friend

You go to Template manager,choose JA Minisite template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.

irfandi Friend

ok…I have set the CSS optimized to No..

khoand Friend

You replace this code from /templates/ja_minisite/css/typo.css

.legend-2 {
    border: 3px solid #08C;
    }

with

.legend-2 {
    border: 3px solid red;
    }

irfandi Friend

thanks…it’s work..I did the same in public_html/plugins/system/jatypo/jatypo/typo
    it does work, but only in the JCE…any explanations why is that??

and, could you please take a look at what happen here?? (see the attachment)
    it in: http://jroh.us/index.php/jroh-photography and here: also http://jroh.us/index.php/homepage/jroh-team/166-dadar-daryanto

1. fghgfh
    khoand Friend

it does work, but only in the JCE…any explanations why is that??

I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you explain more detail? A snapshot with your annotation is very helpful for me to understand what your problem is

and, could you please take a look at what happen here?? (see the attachment)

I don’t understand what you mean. Do you mean why button has borber?

irfandi Friend

that Tip icon button, it has arrow within it, How to make it dissapear?? and also in the JCE, the letter is not capital. But in the front end, it transform in to capital…

khoand Friend

You find this code from /templates/ja_minisite/css/typo.css

a.ja-typo-btn-icn {
    background: url(../images/typo/btn-bg.gif) 100% 0 no-repeat; < remove this line
    color: white;
    display: block;
    float: left;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-style: normal;
    padding: 0;
    text-decoration: none;
    text-transform: uppercase; < remove this line
    }

irfandi Friend

it works, but still not looks like the typo in the jce. such as the character color within that icon is white. But, in the JCE it is brown. and the white circle position that rounds the brown button is not proper enough…

khoand Friend

Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation to illustrate your problem?

irfandi Friend

]<em>@khoand 281232 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation to illustrate your problem?</blockquote>17104[/ATTACH

how to erase the white box?

1. rtwetr
    khoand Friend

You add this code into /templates/ja_minisite/css/typo.css

a.ja-typo-btn-icn span{
    border:none;
    }

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum