Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

this templa has a fature that moves the modules after the page load..
    The modules are going up, ending above the slideshow…

I need to change this, how could I do

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brenot,

We use some style for that block position, if you are using ‘Christmas’ as default them like our demo site, you can open file: /templates/ja_obelisk/css/themes/christmas/template.css and look for this CSS rule:

.t3-sl-1 {
    position: relative;
    z-index: 2;
    margin-top: 200px;
    -webkit-transition: 1s padding-top;
    -moz-transition: 1s padding-top;
    -o-transition: 1s padding-top;
    transition: 1s padding-top;
    }
    .t3-sl-1 .t3-spotlight-1 {
    position: relative;
    margin-top: 0;
    -webkit-transition: 1s margin-top;
    -moz-transition: 1s margin-top;
    -o-transition: 1s margin-top;
    transition: 1s margin-top;
    }

Then remove style for transition.

Best

brenot Friend

I do it, but not works, as you can see at http://espiritosanta.com.br/_novo3/index.php/pt-br/

thanks for yout attencion.

Saguaros Moderator

How do you wish to change it? Due to concept of this template, the spotlight locates above the slideshow. When the site loads completely, it will add a class called .loaded which helps to move the spotlight block above the slideshow. If you want to remove this feature, you also need to remove this loaded class in css/less file of the template.

It seems that your site is enabling Development mode, you can open this Less file for instance: /templates/ja_obelisk/less/style.less and look for this rule:

.loaded .t3-slideshow {
    margin-bottom: -32%;
    }

.loaded .t3-sl-1 {
    padding-top: 0;

.t3-spotlight-1 {
    margin-top: -@T3globalMargin * 5;
    }
    }

After making change, you go to template manager section and compile less to css (remember to backup all css files first because when compiling less to css, all current css file will be overritten).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum