Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want to change the form of mod_jacontentpopup from circle to quadrat. Where can I do so?

1. Screen-Shot-2014-09-13-at-14.38.38
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @gentleman2405,

By default, we use image with dimension of 297×297 and we add rounded borders to have these ‘circle’ images. If you want to have ‘quadrat’ instead of circle, you can try to use images with greater height and smaller width

TomC Moderator

<em>@gentleman2405 445648 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to change the form of mod_jacontentpopup from circle to quadrat. Where can I do so?

</blockquote>

If you can provide the url of the site you’re working on, I can try to show you the CSS styling that/those element(s). From there, you can figure out what you need to do to obtain the result you’re looking for.

Out of curiosity, how DO you want the images to display? Do you have an example?

gentleman2405 Friend

Hi @tomc

it should look like this (a normal picture without any roundings or circle :-))

domain is: berdel3.cslonz.de

1. Screen-Shot-2014-09-15-at-22.14.04
    TomC Moderator

<em>@gentleman2405 445875 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @TomC

it should look like this (a normal picture without any roundings or circle :-))

domain is: berdel3.cslonz.de

</blockquote>

Out of curiosity, is the image you use on the individual’s bio page (here –> http://berdel3.cslonz.de.nadaakde.kasserver.com/our-company/99-manfredberdel) the same you designated for the images HERE ??

same height/width?

gentleman2405 Friend

yes, I am using the same picture…
    the individual bios page takes the picture out of here

Saguaros Moderator

If you don’t want the rounded border for images, you can open this CSS file: /root/templates/ja_appolio/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

.ja-cp-main .ja-cp-image img{
    border-radius: 0 !important;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum