Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Friends
    As i mentionted in previus thread i am new in joomla development and i want your help in some simple things .
    First of all i want to make a simle web page but i stuck in somethings. I want to say here i use the fantastic t3_bs3_blank
    template. So my first problem is that i want to change my header with logo with a picture with inside logo. I tried this:

i install a plugin add custom to create a custom css file because in my folder didnt exist.
    So i create my custom file with this code:

@charset “utf-8”;
    /* CSS Document */

.container.t3-header {
    background: url(“../images/1.jpg”) right !important;
    width:100%;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    }

I save the file and enable the plugin. My picture is 800×531 and is on folder images of template. My problem is that when i do all the above i cant see any change.
    You can see the pictures behind what i mean.
    i take the reuslt of 1 picture but i want to take the second on my header. I dont think is the size of my picture i do something wrong

1. 1
    2. 1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

All of your above questions require customization for this template. Due to our policy, the minor customization is available for our active members only.

You can always request support from us, but you need take in your mind that customization is not part of JA support scope

Ninja Lead Moderator

All of your above questions require customization for this template. Due to our policy, the minor customization is available for our active members only.

You can always request support from us, but you need take in your mind that customization is not part of JA support scope

leite333 Friend

What you mean active member? how i can be active member. For example i try to create a simple site in local host and i cant do 1-2 things. I want to load a background image behind logo o header. I tried many things to do that. My last try was to create a custome css file and put this code:
    .t3-header .row {

background: url(..images1.png);

}
    My picture is on the folder C:xampphtdocsSite4Joomla_3.4.1-Stable-Full_Packagetemplatest3_bs3_blankimages
    but doesnt work. I dont know if is my path wrong or the picture or i need more customize

TomC Moderator

<em>@leite333 474210 wrote:</em><blockquote>What you mean active member? </blockquote>

This is how —-> http://www.joomlart.com/club-info-faq-s

TomC Moderator

<em>@leite333 474210 wrote:</em><blockquote>What you mean active member? </blockquote>

This is how —-> http://www.joomlart.com/club-info-faq-s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum