Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA sugite theme and I want the slideshow to be full screen in height as well. but i can’t find somewhere to change it? please help 🙂

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

matiilda Friend

i don’t have my site online, i have it on my computer so i dont think that will work 🙁

matiilda Friend

i don’t have my site online, i have it on my computer so i dont think that will work 🙁

TomC Moderator

<em>@matiilda 500476 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using the JA sugite theme and I want the slideshow to be full screen in height as well. but i can’t find somewhere to change it? please help :)</blockquote>

“Full Screen” in height is relative to the size/resolution of the browser window one is viewing the site in.
    This is why it would be helpful to be able to view/inspect your site online – even if password protected.

Is there any way you can upload your site to your webhost server – keep it password protected – and provide temporary access so I can look at how you have things configured for your particular site?

TomC Moderator

<em>@matiilda 500476 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using the JA sugite theme and I want the slideshow to be full screen in height as well. but i can’t find somewhere to change it? please help :)</blockquote>

“Full Screen” in height is relative to the size/resolution of the browser window one is viewing the site in.
    This is why it would be helpful to be able to view/inspect your site online – even if password protected.

Is there any way you can upload your site to your webhost server – keep it password protected – and provide temporary access so I can look at how you have things configured for your particular site?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum