Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need to change the link from the projects.
    Here you can find the projects: http://prntscr.com/eq9d5h

When someone click the link a study of drug … i want that i can link
    the link directly for a menu item.

Don`t find any way to do this.
    But thats so important for my side

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am afraid the links are the article page links that is selected in the module.
    Its default Joomla articles category module that does not have custom links options.
    When u click on article title it will be redirected to the article page.

Regards

tirolkamin Friend

But can i not change it in the custom.css ?
    I must change it for our homepage, because we want go directly to our online shop.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi This is not style issue. The Joomla articles category module is coded in this way so it will show the Joomla articles. it show the Articles from the category the you will select in modu options and when u click on articles it goes to article page. You have to customize the articles category module that need pretty heavy custom work. I suggest you to hire a developer for this work.
    Or you can use any other module that will give u such options.

tirolkamin Friend

Can i embedding a directly forwarding in an article ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can i embedding a directly forwarding in an article ?

You ay try other extension or you can redirect the Article URL to the link using redirection extension.
    Y first suggestion will be take a look any other extension rather then going into redirections.
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum