Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    How could I change the projects overview in the homepage (I would like to have a mix of exterior, interior and advance, now shows only advance projects), or in projects –> all categories (I would like to have a mix of exterior, interior and advance too, now shows only exterior projects).
    Thank you so much.

1. Capture
    2. Capture2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your question is not clear, in the Projects menu it shows the articles from the selected category and in All category it shows the article from the all the categories.
    Could u provide more details what exactly need to change in it.
    Regards

giuseppecampodesign Friend

Hello,
    I send you 2 attachment:
    1.What I have
    2.What I would like to have
    I hope is clear.

The same here:
    http://www.giuseppecampo-design.com/index.php/projects
    I have only category: exterior, I want the same mix.

Thank you in advance

1. what-I-have
    2. what-I-would-like
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the layout support only the article from selected category, If you want to show the article from all it can be when the parent category is selected and it shows the chile category items.

So I just unpublish some Advanced articles and now are coming articles from Exterior and interior (thats what I want)… it’s like follows alphabetical order.
    I sent you 2 captures:

1. with most of the advance articles unpublish.
    2. the "options" settings of one exterior project "Corning" article.

Please tell me what I have to do to disable the advance articles on the homepage that I don’t want to show. I tryed to hide all the "options" in the article options but they did’t desapear.
    Thanks

1. Capture1
    2. Capture2-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Please hide it from menu options and it will hide all the details. Hope it helps.

sorry, what is the itb? from Advanced menu?

I resolved changing the names because it works in alphabetical order (only on the homepage).
    In projects I see only the exterior category. If I unpublish the articles with the exterior categorys, come the other categorys. At this point I would like to increase the number of articles to show, can you tell me please where I do this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open Menu > Projects > Options > Set the no. of articles as per needs.
    Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum