Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,
    I’m trying to resize the logo of the template JA Zite from 80x92px to 85x475px.
    I’ve read all the other topics on how to resiez a logo.
    I’ve made the changes in /template/JAZite/css/template.css and it works on all the pages of my website EXCEPT the homepage !!!
    Please, does someone knows how I can fix that problem? It’s very Important.
    Thank you in advance. I will really appreciate your help.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as one of the following:

1. If using J3.0 template version – set template to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager
    2. If using J2.5 template version – set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

charlesnoub Friend

<em>@TomC 378095 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as one of the following:

1. If using J3.0 template version – set template to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager
    2. If using J2.5 template version – set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings</blockquote>

Thank you a lot for your help.

I was using J2.5 template version and just by setting “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings, I solved the problem.

Thank you.

TomC Moderator

Glad to have been of at least some assistance.

All the best with your continuing site development

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum