Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi folks,

how can I change width of content area from 831 px to e.g. 720 px? See screenshoot bellow:

1. change-size
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This popup has fixed on the js file, width a column time(multiply) with 3

<blockquote>templatesja_lensjswall.js</blockquote>

$('<div id="popup-content" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; visibility: hidden;"></div>')
    .append($('<div id="popup-head"></div>').append($('<a href="javascript:;" class="close"></a>').on('click', onHide)))
    .append($('<div id="popup-inner"></div>').append($('<iframe id="popup-iframe" src="' + url + '" height="1" width="' + (jcontainer.data ('basewidth')? jcontainer.data ('basewidth') : $('#base-blank-item').width()) * 3 + '" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" />').bind('load', ifmOnload)))
    .appendTo(jitem);

or you can go to Admin add width a column (240)

<blockquote>Admin area->Extensions->Edit JA_Lens – Default ->Average Item Base Width(set 240)</blockquote>

gabrielanta Friend

Hello,

I want to change the HEIGHT of the article, so I can see the entire article on the mainpage.

Should I modify this same file? What should I change?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid that you don’t have the option to change the setting on this. As I know there is only a setting with Width. The height will auto-resize to match with the Width.

You can read more code from K2 forum: http://getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/160454-Image-is-stretched#160856

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum