Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using the 2.5+ version of this template and want to change the width of the left/center(main)/right column.

I’ve checked other threads but most of it doesn’t seem to apply to the ver.2 of this template.

I’d appreciate any help!

Thank you very much in advance!

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.

Also, if you could throw together a screenshot mockup identifying the exact areas you are looking to increase, that would be very helpful as well.

sushismb Friend

Hello TomC,

With regards to which part I want to adjust, it’s the left/main(center)/right columns. There are only 3 columns in the template which is visible.

I’ve sent you PM regarding access information of the site.

The site is the same as thread “remove header mask/image/rotator”.

Thanks in advance!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sushismb,

Please send over your site info via private reply, I will assist you in this matter.

sushismb Friend

Hello Adam M,

I’ve sent you PM.

Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info, please have a look at this post for more detail about how to customize the width of left / right columns.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum