Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart-Team,

if I change the parameters in the Template Manager (font size etc.) it has no effect on the website although I can see that they are written to the params.ini

If I configure font size to 6 the text of menus and articles should be bigger than 3, right?

Can anybody help me?

Thx! 🙂

Menalto Friend

which version of the template are you using?

hennerkes Friend

I am using version 1.4

Sherlock Friend

hi
    Do you clear cookie and refresh your browser ?

hennerkes Friend

Yes I even closed my browser.

Sherlock Friend

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

Menalto Friend

Then it might be an error in the template itself, i remember someone else had similar problems and then it was a typho in the template code that caused it.

Sherlock Friend

please read http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/main-articles-dont-show-featured/
    I will update that bug in new version

Menalto Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 81785 wrote:</em><blockquote>please read http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/main-articles-dont-show-featured/
    I will update that bug in new version</blockquote>

Coolies, remember to add what you wrote in that post into a small read me for people that have same problems, but have modified the template:)

hennerkes Friend

Thank you. Its working now. I cant image why because I reloaded the page before and closed my browser. But I did only for the website not for Joomla which ran in another Browser. Sorry if this was the reason?

Sherlock Friend

that because cookie of that browser

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum