Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Joomlart forum,

how do you change the background color on various module positions eg. .t3-spotlight-1.

doing this:
    .t3-spotlight-1 {
    background:#000;
    }
    only changes the container width (1020px) and not the whole area.

best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello iaassens

can you let me know for which part you want to change the color .?
    because there are different css rules for different part on template .
    Please add a screenshot and share your site url where you want to change the color .

iaassens Friend

hi pankajsharma,

thank you for your reply, it is actually the .t3-spotlight-1 position i want to change. but when I try to it is only the .container (1020px) that is changed, not the full width of the browser window as you can with the parallax position.

thanks,
    Dennis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please read my #2 post
    there are different css rules for different part on template .
    Please add a screenshot and share your site url where you want to change the color .
    Without details its really hard for us to assume the Problem .

TomC Moderator

Dennis:

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on. 😎

iaassens Friend

Hi pankajsharma and TomC,

it is currently on localhost. I have attached an image, hope this gives some clarifaication.
    Not sure if the original appolio demo template has anything published in the module position-1, 2 etc. but it should be the same issue here.

Right now it looks like this position does not have a mask that makes it possible to style the entire background as eg. the footer that has some sort of a mask: .t3-footer .container > .mask{}

Oh well, maybe it isn’t that easy for you guys to help me based upon a screenshot. I understand that. Thanks anyway 🙂

Best regards,
    Dennis

1. Untitled-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi iaassens
    If you want to change the color for whole container ,
    you can try to add color in t-3spotlight t-3spotlight4 . > http://i.imgur.com/PAvKnSu.png

For better understanding please make your site live ,so that we can assist you better . 🙂

iaassens Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

your advise did not work unfortunately. However, I have uploaded a test site.
    I am trying to style the background of attached image with arrows.

I want to make the background another color.
    http://test.interacoustics.com/eclipse

I have 5 t3-spotlight positions that I want to change. eg. position-1,2 etc.
    thanks again.
    Dennis

1. Capture
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Dennis
    can privide me the admin credentials and FTP detail’s of your site , so that i can check it , and guve you the exact solution here

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum