Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is there any easy way to change the module(?) colors. At the moment we can use green, brick, cyan and gray.

Unfortunately my clients logo clashes with some of these colors and I would like to use a triad of colors that better suits the logo

annaleen Friend

I change the box images -“TemplatesJA RocheaTemplateimages” – in image editor. What I simply do is use a color picker and replace color. Remember which one you changed and use the old suffix. Don’t change image name,it’s a quick way not to change template. This is only a short-cut, may work for you because you still experimenting. I will change only one color block and keep the same suffix the whole time untill i’ve got the right match.

aduff Friend

Thanks Annaleen….I’ll give it a go.

aduff Friend

Annaleen, your suggestions worked well.

Thanks again for you help

For those who wish to do the same the ‘inner color block’ size is :

box-color-br.gif = 542 x 752, (bigger color box),while the,
    box-color-bl.gif = 60 x 752 (thin left hand box).

annaleen Friend

<em>@aduff 17813 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Annaleen….I’ll give it a go.</blockquote>
    You’re welcome. What I like about this is that you could also edit the stars out and add your clients logo or other symbol instead. I did it with another template, looked great!

darrellnece Friend

do you mean an image editor like photoshop? How do you do this? change the color i mean

terryatpace Friend

<em>@aduff 17824 wrote:</em><blockquote>Annaleen, your suggestions worked well.

Thanks again for you help

For those who wish to do the same the ‘inner color block’ size is :

box-color-br.gif = 542 x 752, (bigger color box),while the,
    box-color-bl.gif = 60 x 752 (thin left hand box).</blockquote>

Hello all. I’m a little stuck, if anyone knows the answer a hint would be welcome. I edited the box-green-br.gif and now the spotlight is only showing a third of the width… not sure why.

If you would like to see the problem, it is at
    http://www.morningside-nyc.com/church/

in the user6 position, lower left.

I’m also not sure how to customize the lower righthand graphic, although I see there is a module.psd file in the distributed ja_rochea source files. The module.png file doesn’t seem to be used in the actual template itself, unless it is a layer for another graphic.

Thanks, Terry.

aduff Friend

Hi Terry,

From what I can see on your site you have only modified one of the two blocks. Both must be modified.

regards,
    alan

one7media Friend

Actually, I’ve modified box-cyan-bl and box-cyan-br and here’s my result:

http://www.lsr.one7media.com/index.php

Not sure why, but now the box-cyan-br isn’t showing up. Any ideas…

Same thing with the green module. All I did was change the colors of the images and upload….

one7media Friend

anyone have an explanation?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  one7media 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum