Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I can’t figure out how to change the Favorite Icon. I have the JA Travel 2.5.5 – Joomla 3.

Thanks for your help.

TomC Moderator

Do you mean the favicon?

12deluynes Friend

Yes. So that’s what it’s called!
    I was able to find threads with the same question and was able to resolve the question…which is changing the image in the pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultimages (for those trying to figure out the issue).

BUT, one important element is that it takes about 3-4 hours for the icon to finally show despite cleaning the cache 100 times and rebooting the computer, etc. 🙂

Thank you!
    Helene

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Helene,

It’s weird as after cleaning JAT3 cache (from backend), you will see the change immediately. Do you have any other cache extension installed in your site?

lienert Friend

…and once again, I’m looking again for hours for the correct place to change such a small thing as this little favicon, this time for JA-Mero. And everytime I copy my favicon in all possible folders in /templates or /plugin to no use. I updated T3 to version 2.0 yesterday, now the folder structure changed, so I have to wait for someone to find out and give us a hint on how to change the favicon this time….

Why isn’t it possible to integrate this issue into the elaborated GUI of the template??
    Then we would be able to load up the new favicon as it is possible for the Logo.
    Is this a technical problem?
    (Yes, I know how to clear the caches…)

Thank you
    Nick

TomC Moderator

<em>@lienert 400564 wrote:</em><blockquote>…and once again, I’m looking again for hours for the correct place to change such a small thing as this little favicon,

Nick</blockquote>

Nick . . . See Post #3 Above

😎

lienert Friend

The folder-structure changed with the new version of T3: there is no more folder as jat3 or base-themesdefaultimages.
    Please indicate the correct place. And then just put this hint to every template of Joomlart.

TomC Moderator

Perhaps THIS"> may be of assistance ??

lienert Friend

Ok, I apologize, it worked now. Thanks.
    Still it would be nice to make it possible to change the favicon directly where you can change the logo?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lienert 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum