Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    This is a silly problem.
    I tried changing the text in “MORE’ that appears in JA NewsPro sections in front page. Result as you can see in attached captures is :?????
    Question-1: Where can find the related thread to change this?
    Question-2: same goes for Next / Previous in Content slider
    I tried searching the forum, and got lost in the slew of articles here,
    Thanks in advance.

1. contentslide
    2. MORE
    mayuri_g Friend

can you give me a screenshot of content slider having next,previous links?
    Are you using only urdu language or other languages also? If other languages are being used then please tell which languages are being used.
    can you update URL of your site, joomla admin access details and FTP access, so that I can give you correct solution.

serenader Friend

<em>@mayuri_g 244319 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you give me a screenshot of content slider having next,previous links?
    Are you using only urdu language or other languages also? If other languages are being used then please tell which languages are being used.
    can you update URL of your site, joomla admin access details and FTP access, so that I can give you correct solution.</blockquote>

Actually, I figured it out today- after much, much searching for strings. Problem was MORE was written like this “MORE:”, and was located in mod_janewsfp module, rather than newspro.
    So, Thanks again.

mayuri_g Friend

Hello,
    So have you got the solution?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mayuri_g 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum