Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I am trying to change the top left logo size on JA Magz, I have tried following the various posts but have been able to get it done.

Alan

pavit Moderator

Hi

At the url you provided there isn’t any ja Magz template

Could you please give us the correct url ?

takestock Friend

Sorry about that, the url is http://www.thelandleague.com/site
    I have a few problem that I can not solve.
    1 the logo size
    2 The images for the social buttons in position social do not show,
    3 I can not figure out what module is used to display the “latest” near the bottom of the page, when I view position it shows up between positions sidebar 1 and 2 but does not seem to be in a position.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@takestock 420970 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry about that, the url is http://www.thelandleague.com/site
    1 the logo size
    2 The images for the social buttons in position social do not show,
    3 I can not figure out what module is used to display the “latest” near the bottom of the page, when I view position it shows up between positions sidebar 1 and 2 but does not seem to be in a position.</blockquote> @takestock

1. Please provide a screenshot what you want to change in the logo.
    2. The images of the social buttons are not there because you have not added the social button code in the module.
    Please follow this link
    3. The Latest section is the main content body , its not a module . (Its featured article menu type).

Hope it helps 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1 the logo size</blockquote>

You can change it managing this file /templates/ja_magz/css/themes/green/template.css line 5928

.logo-image a {
    width: 79px;
    height: 30px;
    }

change it to

.logo-image a {
    width: 150px;
    height: 89px;
    }

<blockquote>2 The images for the social buttons in position social do not show,</blockquote>

I correctly can see them in position footer-social , there is no social position in your default layout

<blockquote>3 I can not figure out what module is used to display the “latest”</blockquote>

It is not a module , it is the main content of the page – Home menu item showing featured articles of selected categories
    to check it open your menu Section Menu then edit Home menu item and there you can change settings for it or change the Heading Latest, editing Page Display Tab

Hope was enough clear in my answer

takestock Friend

<em>@takestock 420970 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry about that, the url is http://www.thelandleague.com/site
    1 the logo size Screen shot attached the space is to small for the logo
    2 The images for the social buttons in position social do not show,I have added the code but I can still not get the buttons to show
    3 I can not figure out what module is used to display the “latest” near the bottom of the page, when I view position it shows up between positions sidebar 1 and 2 but does not seem to be in a position.</blockquote>I and still not find how this works IS THERE A MANUAL

1. ScreenHunter_22
    takestock Friend

Thanks for the reply, Is there a manual for this templete<em>@pavit 420989 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You can change it managing this file /templates/ja_magz/css/themes/green/template.css line 5928

.logo-image a {
    width: 79px;
    height: 30px;
    }

change it to

.logo-image a {
    width: 150px;
    height: 89px;
    }

I correctly can see them in position footer-social , there is no social position in your default layout

It is not a module , it is the main content of the page – Home menu item showing featured articles of selected categories
    to check it open your menu Section Menu then edit Home menu item and there you can change settings for it or change the Heading Latest, editing Page Display Tab

Hope was enough clear in my answer</blockquote>

takestock Friend

Thank you for the info, I have fixed the logo and the Latest thank you. But I still have an issue with the social buttons,
    I made a mistake in the name of the position,

It should have been followus I have assigned the social buttons to this position but they do not work.

This is the code that I have

<p> </p>
    <!– AddThis Button BEGIN –>
    <div class=”addthis_toolbox”> </div>
    <!– AddThis Button END –>

It is the code that was in from the quickstart setup. I have tried other positions, but they still do not show.?
    Any thoughts

pavit Moderator

Hi

As showed HERE

The right code to add is the one that is into your module now

To customize with your account please follow the userguide – the social icons are correctly showed now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum