Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

good evening
    I’m trying to change the color of one item in the main menus (the last).
    with the code:

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega.last {
    background: # EC651B;
    }

change the color of the last item, but also the color of the last sub-item menu
    what can I do? Can you help me please?

1. Schermata-11
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    like this way it will change the color of the all menu items .
    you need to create a class and add it only for that menu item via mega menu .
    Go to template manager >>>your template >>options>>megamenu>>>select menu item >>add css class .
    here is tutorial of mega menu

Hope it helps you

mattdesign Friend

thanks for the reply, but I have the old version of T3 framework, and I do not know how to add a CSS class.
    Could you explain how?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry this functionality is only available in new T3 framework .
    You can not change menu color of individual menu item . This option is not available in old framework.

mattdesign Friend

so I can’t solve my problem in any way?

if there is no solution, you could explain me how to insert an image instead of the last menu item? to avoid acting on css and get the result I want.
    thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@mattdesign 452738 wrote:</em><blockquote>you could explain me how to insert an image instead of the last menu item? to avoid acting on css and get the result I want.</blockquote>
    You can add image in custom Html module and then publish this module in menu .
    Here is a user guide to Load moduleas menu items .

Hope it helps you

mattdesign Friend

thanks pankajsharma for the reply, and sorry for my english …
    but in this way I can load a module as the menu child_item.
    I would like to insert the image directly to the last item of the main menu.
    Instead of highlighting the last button I want to insert an image directly to the last main item…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry but in old framework you can not replace the menu with image .
    It take heavy custom work , such customization are not under JA scope support 🙁

mattdesign Friend

:(( ok then I ask if I just want the last button on the main menu of a different background, or at least, something that can highlight the last menu item what can I do? I just can’t do anything? … I’m going crazy….you have a solution to my problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@mattdesign 452937 wrote:</em><blockquote>:(( ok then I ask if I just want the last button on the main menu of a different background, or at least, something that can highlight the last menu item what can I do? I just can’t do anything? … I’m going crazy….you have a solution to my problem?</blockquote>
    but as i already told you above this feature is not in the old jat3v2 framework . 🙁
    Sorry for not being much help in this case.

mattdesign Friend

ok thanks anyway!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mattdesign 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum