Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just want to know how do you change the color theme to red?

Thanks.
    Alberto

cjmicro Friend

normally you just pick the color on the template parameters in teh “extensions/template manager” area, but this one doesn’t seem to give you the choice.

Here is a thread which seems to help some people.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-default-color-help/

Cheryl

sunrise Friend

<em>@cjmicro 114112 wrote:</em><blockquote>normally you just pick the color on the template parameters in teh “extensions/template manager” area, but this one doesn’t seem to give you the choice.

Here is a thread which seems to help some people.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/change-default-color-help/

Cheryl</blockquote>
    Hi,

The thread cheryl mentions give some answers, especially if you want to change the order of the colors for the menus. If you want to use only red, you would have to do some more changes. In the above mentioned thread, I wrote:

I don’t know if the solution I have for you is the best, but at least it works.

Go to the folder templates/ja_teline_ii/css/colors

Copy the contents from the file for the color you prefer to the file theme.css, and this color will show on the home page. The downside is that this color will then show twice on your menu.

I’m sure there is a more elegant way to solve this, but at least for now, here is a solution you can use until you get a better one.

If you want to have the same color red, for the whole site and all the menus, you may have to try something different. I just tried having only one file there, the theme-red.css, but it did not seem to work. Hope you can find a good solution.

ccvpguy Friend

Since I am not a coder I opened templates/ja_teline_ii/css/colors and edited individual css color. It worked the way I wanted.

I have one issue about the whole color thing which is not related to this thread and I will leave that at the end of my project.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ccvpguy 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum