Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want the change the fly_page to show all the products details in a category. Is this possible?

I understand that the fly_page shows all items in a category and that the browse_page shows the individual product details. I want all individual product details under a category to appear on the fly_page. Surely this has been done.

Can some one assist me or at least point me in the right direction please.

aduff
    tas au

jsliao Friend

sorry but this is more of a VM thing which I am more familar with. you would probably be able to get more help seeking assistance in the virtuemart forums

TomC Moderator

<em>@aduff 123448 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I want the change the fly_page to show all the products details in a category. Is this possible?

I understand that the fly_page shows all items in a category and that the browse_page shows the individual product details. I want all individual product details under a category to appear on the fly_page. Surely this has been done.
    </blockquote>
    Do you have a visual example (from an existing site) of what you’re thinking of?

aduff Friend

been there done that – no answer.

Thanks for your suggestion.

aduff
    tas au

aduff Friend

I am converting a quasi-ecommerce site I completed late last year, to include VM, making it (potentially) a full ecommerce site.

The existing site is: http://www.taswoolcentre.com.au

If you go to Retail Therapy -> For the Woman You Are -> Merino Snug, you will see all the Merino Snug products with all details listed one after the other.

This is how I would like VM to behave.

Many thanks for responding.

aduff
    tas au

TomC Moderator

<em>@aduff 123759 wrote:</em><blockquote>been there done that – no answer.

Thanks for your suggestion.

aduff
    tas au</blockquote>
    Again, do you have a visual example of what you’re trying to accomplish?

aduff Friend

Hi again,

the link that gives a visual example of what I am trying to achieve is:

http://www.taswoolcentre.com.au/index.php/M_Snug/

many thanks for your response

aduff
    tas au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aduff 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum