Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I put a menu at the foot of the website to work as another menu with contact information etc however it has a line appearing underneath it, if i change the menu settings to another setting e.g. horizontal , all the text bunches up and there is not space between the words…how can i set it so that it looks like the demo?

Also where can i remove the designed by joomlaert text? i went into the mod footer but it didnt have the text there to aler…where is it lol?

Many thanks

anisjolly Friend

Hi ollyjk

Do you have a URL we could take a look at for the menu problem?

Also, to remove this text go to your templates folder then go to your ja_corona folder.

In that folder you should see the footer.php file.

Open that file and then do a search for “Designed by”

You’ll find the right code in that file and simply remove that piece of code. Please remember you CANNOT change the Designed by Joomlart.com to say that it has been designed by someone else.

You can only remove it. The credit for designing the template should always remain with Joomlart.

Hope that helps

ollyjk Friend

Hi thanks for you help – fixed one of the probs regarding the design…i have attached an image of the problem wuth the user 3 position menu…

1. menuline
    anisjolly Friend

Hi ollyjk

without actually looking at the site itself I won’t be able to help you fix the problem.

Do you have a url I could take a look at? It’s practically impossible to fix the problem by just using an image.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum