Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m also interested. Will be much appreciated. My email is folamiessay@yahoo.co.uk

Essay

nancybaker Friend

Thank you !
    I’m also interested.
    My email is : c15thanhtrung@yahoo.com

uptimistik Friend

Hi, Can I have the Corona template with the Big middle column, and two smaller ones on either side also please? My email is jonathan@cxclessons.com

uptimistik Friend

I am not getting the position “Right” for the Corona Template! Please help me out! Everything else is fine. take a look at what I am talking about: http://www.caribbeantutors.com/cms/ as you can see, I have body & left, but I do not have the “right” position in the options.

kira178 Friend

i’m very interested, can u send me ? My email is : sai_hikaru21@msn.com

fruitfella007 Friend

Hi,

Awesome!!.. Could you send it to me too! Cheers!

fruitfella007 Friend

Hi,

If anyone has Menalto’s modification, please could you tell me, and I’ll PM you with my e-mail address.. Thanks!

Haven’t been able to get hold the Menalto yet 🙁

kalinski Friend

<em>@fruitfella007 57729 wrote:</em><blockquote>If anyone has Menalto’s modification, please could you tell me …</blockquote>

Exactly, make it public please, because i’m pretty sure that many people are interested in it. I also don’t like this Navi-on-the-right-side that much and i’m too lazy to modify the template and the css myself. 😉

Thanks!

thanatos999 Friend

I have a quick work around. 🙂

Find the following section of the template.css and replace “left” with “right” (see below). This moves the column, but doesn’t move the dots that delineate the menu from the main text block.

/* PRIMARY COLUMN
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-content {
    clear: both;
    display: block;
    float: right;
    width: 59%;
    }

Deleting the section just above it (in the template.css) will remove the vertical dotted line. You could change the percentages if you want to move the line. But I wasn’t a fan of the line, so I just commented out the following.

#ja-container-inner1 {
    background: url(../images/dot.gif) repeat-y 60% 0;
    }

#ja-container-inner2 {
    background: url(../images/dot.gif) repeat-y 40% 0;
    }

fruitfella007 Friend

Thanks Thanatos, I’ll give it a shot.

I do have some experience in modding templates, apart from all the trying / testing hassles, I was also wondering if Menalto’s mod had avoided any potential pitfalls e.g. IE / Firefox compatibility etc…

Cheers again mate!

magicalescapes Friend

I am very interested in this as well!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  magicalescapes 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum