Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the JA Business logo to our company logo. I’ve looked through the template settings and see where I can change it to “image” or “text”, however, I can’t determine the size that the logo needs to be and I don’t see the information in the documentation in the forum.

Can you tell me what size the image needs to be?
    How large can the image be?
    The procedure for changing the logo?

Thanks
    Arthur

2hmg Friend

Hi Arthurrs,

If you wish to change the logo it can be find here: templatesja_businessimageslogo.png.

You can change the size of the logo in the css and the current logo size is 188px x 66 px (width en height)
    The css you need to change is template.css (around line 640) this can be found in templatesja_businesscsstemplate.css

/* Logo Image ---*/
    h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat left;
    display: block;
    height: 66px;
    margin: 30px 0 15px;
    width: 188px;
    }

Hope that this give you a idea.

Regards,
    Martin

<em>@arthurrs 221681 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Can you tell me what size the image needs to be?
    How large can the image be?
    The procedure for changing the logo?

Thanks
    Arthur</blockquote>

sv2bnv Friend

Hello,
    i did all that, i ever deleted the old logo file, but the old logo keeps showing up!!!
    I cleared my browser cache and still the same thing.
    Can someone help me please?

vanillapanda Friend

<em>@sv2bnv 221834 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    i did all that, i ever deleted the old logo file, but the old logo keeps showing up!!!
    I cleared my browser cache and still the same thing.
    Can someone help me please?</blockquote>

Upload your logo to the site and name it differently “logo_mine”. Update the CSS to reflect the change:
    /* Logo Image —*/
    h1.logo a {
    background: url(../images/logo_mine.png) no-repeat left;
    width: 188px;

buybarato Friend

Normally I put the new logo on my FTP and later renamed the file named logo.png overwriting with which he had.

swillett Friend

<em>@vanillapanda 221874 wrote:</em><blockquote>Upload your logo to the site and name it differently “logo_mine”. Update the CSS to reflect the change:
    /* Logo Image —*/
    h1.logo a {
    width: 188px;</blockquote>

I have done as above but all ok on the frontpage, move away to the driectory page or any other page and the logo padding area appears to change?

see here: http://www.trademanlocal.co.uk

hainn Friend

<em>@swillett 222519 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have done as above but all ok on the frontpage, move away to the driectory page or any other page and the logo padding area appears to change?

see here: http://www.trademanlocal.co.uk</blockquote>

Could you please give us the screenshot of the problem? I can’t see it in your site?

Thanks,

andy12345678 Friend

<em>@swillett 222519 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have done as above but all ok on the frontpage, move away to the driectory page or any other page and the logo padding area appears to change?
    /QUOTE]
    The same situation!
    I do my logo 220px X 88px and change related text in template.css as above.
    But all ok only in frontpage, when I select other menu items – logo area shrinks to old size 188 X 66 px ! :((

Problem solved after 3 hours automatically.
    Looks like server cashe problem.

hainn Friend

<blockquote>
    The same situation!
    I do my logo 220px X 88px and change related text in template.css as above.
    But all ok only in frontpage, when I select other menu items – logo area shrinks to old size 188 X 66 px ! :((
    see here: http://174.132.171.219/~andy123/JABusiness/</blockquote>

Because your logo size is 220 * 88 so please set the css to

h1.logo a {
    height: 88px;
    width: 220px;

freissmann Developer

I was working on changing the logo as well and figured out that if you use different base layout (e.g. red) then the logo image and necessary template.css will be at templates/ja_business/core/themes/red/css and /images.
    Hope that helps.

vivacomputers Friend

Could anyone help me to put my logo in the template? It is a rather big logo and I have tried it before but so far no succes. I can give access to my site so somebody can help.

Thanks in advance!

amita Friend

Hi
    You can upload your logo image file into templates/your template folder/ images.
    And please provide your joomla admin details, FTP details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74669, so that I can fix your issue.

himangi Friend

Hi vivacomputers,

I have checked your logo png file in the images folder of the red theme but for some reason it’s not showing up, I checked the permissions and that isnt the issue. So I am still looking into the issue and need some more time to find the solution.

Thanks for your patience!

vivacomputers Friend

Hello, patience I have enough :). I will wait if there is a solution you are better in this then me ;).

himangi Friend

Hi,

please check your site, the Viva Computers logo is showing up now. The issue was the image was not uploaded in the correct folder, there must have been a confusion since the site you have is on a subdomain..

Now your logo image is placed at subdomains/xxx/xxx/templates/ja_business/core/themes/red/images
    I have done some changes in the template.css file at subdomains/xxx/xxx/templates/ja_business/core/themes/red/css
    I have changed logo.png to logo.gif and have added width and height like this” h1.logo a { background: url(../images/logo.gif) no-repeat left; width:750px; height:84px; }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum