Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I searched the forum and found this for the intro images of ACM module.

For the intro images on the homepage , Add below code in custom.css file to fix the height issue .

.magazine-featured .item-image, .magazine-categories .item-image { max-height: 250px!important; }

How do i set the same for the link images of the module? To be bigger and centered?

Like example.png in attached file.

1. Example
    2. Example-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the site with demo site again , your site more news articles are same , the only difference is the original image sizes are different that make a slight difference in the image size when they re size and article title on your site is long .

Spell Friend

Well yes. All of these are due to delete. Our demo content. But as you went to visit our site the last too articles are in the size i want them to be. (the photos). My question is how to make ’em bigger , a specific retangle or just little bigger. Do i set it from image optimazation or is it something i add to custom.css?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Last article image size is 100×67 px on ther other hand above article have less height that is 100×47 .
    You have to use same size of image to get the same view http://prntscr.com/ci58ml
    Change the size via css also effect other parts .

Spell Friend

You wrote ”Change the size via css also effect other parts” if you mean the small photos in grid view its not a problem. Actually i would like to be a bit bigger 🙂

I will try with the default size but i still want them centered align and not top left. Dont know if it is possible.

Eitherway Thank you for the time. I will post the results with other photos.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to do some custom work in the css for this .
    Becuase the style is not designed for this view and it will directly effect the layout of this part .
    Below is the code used for the images width and paddings .

.link-item .col-media {
        position: relative;
        float: left;
        width: 16.66666667%;
        min-height: 1px;
        padding-left: 20px;
        padding-right: 20px;
        padding: 0;
    }

You can add !important and chnage the style via custom.css file . Also to check the style use inspect element of firebug from browser it will help you in this customization .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum